Firstly, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. This is such an exciting time for you. Although planning your wedding can be stressful sometimes, now you’re about to plan one of the most fun parts of your wedding – your Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling. And I’m here to help you to choose the perfect bridal makeup & hairstyle that will make you look more beautiful and radiant than you’ve ever looked before.
I absolutely LOVE working with brides. It truly is one of my favourite parts of being a makeup artist. I want to make sure that having your Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling done for you is a such a fun and enjoyable experience. I want you to feel utterly pampered and taken care of on THE most special day of your life. I’ll make you feel as relaxed as possible on the morning of your wedding. So all you need to do is sit back and concentrate on soaking up every single wonderful moment of your special day, surrounded by your bridal party, family and friends. And maybe a glass or two of prosecco, which might help to settle any nerves you’re feeling. 🙂
I offer a Premium Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling Package for you which consists of:
- Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling on your Special Day at a location of your choice. Please note that there may be extra travel costs depending on the location of your wedding.
- A Trial Appointment approximately 6-8 weeks in advance of your wedding day. I actually prefer to call this a Preview session, as this is how your Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling will look on your wedding day.
- Airbrush Makeup application (which I’ll explain in more detail in a moment).
- A Lipstick in the shade of your choice, which is my special gift to you. This is perfect to have in your clutch bag for touch ups throughout the evening. I will also be a nice new addition to your makeup collection.
- A Personalised Consultation. I’ll go into great detail about what colours and styles will suit you perfectly. These will be dependent upon the style of your dress and your hair accessories. If you’re unsure as to what hair accessories will suit you best, I’ll also advise you in this area. I’ll make suggestions and recommendations for you, as well as a list of some of the best places where you can buy hair accessories.
- A secret Pinterest board. I’ll set up a secret Pinterest Board just for the two of us. This way, we can keep in constant contact with each other so that we can exchange styling ideas.
My absolute favourite makeup product for brides is Airbrush Makeup from the brand Dinair. Airbrush makeup is perfect for bridal makeup. It gives a completely flawless, very natural and stunningly radiant finish to your skin. Exactly how every bride wants to look on her wedding day. It’s water based, as well as oil free, silicone free, talc free and paraben free. It’s very lightweight, very long wearing and waterproof. So it’s perfect if you intentionally (or unintentionally) cry on your wedding day. The tears can flow, but your makeup will still look absolutely flawless. It’s also perfect for Summer weddings when the weather is very hot and humid. Airbrush Makeup is ideal for High Definition Video and Photography, so you’ll look absolutely stunning on camera and in your wedding photos. Dinair Airbrush Makeup is also cruelty free.
My Premium Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling Services also include:
- Bridesmaid Makeup and Hairstyling
- Mother of the Bride / Mother of the Groom Makeup and Hairstyling
- Guest Makeup and Hairstyling
- Flower Girl Hairstyling (Braids, Curls)
- Flower Girl Hairstyling with Headpiece
My Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling Services also include:
- Makeup and Hairstyling for Hen Parties / Bachelorette Parties
- Makeup and Hairstyling for Engagement Parties – Why not have a really fun, girly day, by having a Makeup Coaching Session for you and your friends? It’s the perfect start to your big night out. You’ll take away so many great tips and tricks. AND, as you’re makeup will already be looking perfect, all you’ll have to do is get into your gorgeous stylish outfit and head out for a fun filled evening, feeling and looking fabulous.
- Makeup and Hairstyling for Engagement Photoshootings
- Makeup and Hairstyling for Pre-Wedding Photoshootings
In addition, if you’d like me to stay for your Bridal Photo Shoot and/or your wedding reception for some touch up’s or a more glamorous evening look, I’d be more than happy to do this by seperate arrangement.
If you like, you can read what my Happy Clients have to say here, or you can also read some more comments from my wonderful clients on Google. And don’t forget to check out my blog for some Bridal Makeup Tips that will help you get started.
Now I’d love to hear more about you and your makeup and hairstyling ideas for your wedding day. I’d love to chat with you and to get know you better. So come over and say hi so that we can let the fun begin as soon as possible and start planning your Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling. I’m so excited to chat with you in more detail about how I can help to bring your ideas to life, so that you can look and feel absolutely radiant and fabulous on the most romantic and special day of your life.