Are you often confused by all of the MANY makeup products available in the department store or drugstore? You’d LOVE some help with not only choosing the PERFECT shades and products for you but also to know how to ACTUALLY use them. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you had someone who could really help you with all of this? Someone who you could REALLY trust to choose the best products for you. AND who can show you how to apply them on yourself at home every single day? Well, beautiful, I’m just that person, and I’d absolutely LOVE to help you. Read on to find out why my Private Makeup Coaching is the perfect solution for you, and how I can help you to never again waste money on products that you’re never going to use. Think of it as having your very own stylist, but for your makeup bag.
Perhaps you can relate to some, or maybe even ALL of these:
- You have lots of gorgeous, expensive makeup products at home, but they never get used, because you don’t know how to use them.
- You’ve no experience at all of makeup and would love to learn a few makeup basics.
- You love makeup, but you don’t know what colours suit you, or how to apply them. (eg: what eyeshadow colours suit you).
- Or perhaps you already have a good knowledge of the basics of makeup, but you’d like to learn how to do some more advanced looks on yourself (eg: winged eyeliner, how to contour and highlight).
Maybe one of these is more like you:
- You’re a busy mum and have no time, but you’d still like to look fabulous. So you want to know how to do this in a very short amount of time.
- You’re a businesswoman and you want to look professional for the office each day. You want to be able to do a quick yet professional look in the mornings. Or perhaps how to do a quick ‘day to evening’ makeup look for after work events.
- You’re a teenager or the parent of a teenager, and you want to learn good makeup habits from the start.
I always find it interesting that many women invest a lot of money in buying expensive makeup products. Yet these products often end up never being used, which means your hard earned money has gone to waste. I always tell my clients. Know the Rules, then you can experiment. So it’s actually more cost effective to first invest in learning a few simple techniques and what products and shades actually suit you.
I’ve also been guilty of this myself in the past before I trained to become a professional makeup artist. But never fear, I can help you with all of this. I absolutely love helping my clients to find the perfect products and techniques that suit them best. Makeup is easy and fun. And I love when my clients go home with the confidence of knowing how to do their own makeup and what suits them so they know what to buy in the future and so that they don’t have to waste money anymore.
I offer Makeup Coaching to suit everyone’s needs, such as:
- 1 to 1 Private Makeup Coaching session – Just you and me for 2 hours, so we can really concentrate on EXACTLY what you want to know and learn.
- Group Makeup Coaching Sessions – Perhaps you’d like to have a makeup lesson with some of your girlfriends. This is such a great opportunity for a fun girly day. Or perhaps you’d like a makeup lesson with your bridal party and girlfriends for your hen or bachelorette party. Please note that there is a minimum number of participants required for this option.
Your 1 to 1 Private Makeup Coaching session will take place via Skype.
Prior to your Makeup Coaching Session, I’ll send you a questionnaire. I want to ensure that you get the absolute maximum from our time together. This is why I ask you to complete the questionnaire before our session so that you can let me know in full detail what your issues are with makeup and what you’d like to learn.
I also ask you to show me your current makeup products. We’ll go through your entire makeup bag and I’ll let you know which products are suitable for you and which ones are not. Once we’ve established which products have made the cut, I’ll teach you how to apply these products on yourself. You’ll then feel completely confident applying your own makeup every single day from now on. I’ll also recommend products that are perfect for your skin tone and eye colour. So you’ll never again waste money on products that you’re never going to use. I’ll of course also have some makeup products available for you to use.
Why not come and say hi and let me know what issues you’re having when it comes to makeup. Remember, makeup should be FUN, and not something that’s confusing and hard to do. It’s better to have only a few products in your makeup kit that actually suit you perfectly, rather than have a lot of products that you never use. Like anything in life, once you know HOW to do something, it’s so much easier, and a lot more fun. And I’m here to help you to do this.