Below you’ll find details of my upcoming Makeup Workshops in Autumn 2017.
Workshop #1: Eye Makeup Made Easy – October 2017
Would you like to be among the first to hear about my makeup workshops and to have a chance to secure your place before anyone else? Then make sure to become one of my fabulous VIP’s. Being a member of my exclusive VIP tribe means that you’ll not only be able to secure your place first at my makeup workshops. You’ll also receive tips and tricks from me, as well as exclusive freebies and bonuses that I only offer to my lovely VIP’s. You can do so by clicking here. I’d be thrilled to count you as one of my wonderful VIP’s.
Workshop #1: EYE MAKEUP MADE EASY
Do you get totally confused when it comes to eye makeup? Perhaps you have no idea where to begin applying it or what products to buy? Which mascara type should you buy? How do I apply eyeliner?
Or perhaps you already apply eye makeup but it never seems to stay on. Maybe you don’t know where you should apply each eyeshadow? So you stick to the same neutral colours that you always wear, as you not only don’t know where to apply them but if they even suit your eye colour.
At my Eye Makeup Made Easy Makeup Workshop, I’ll take all the confusion out of applying eye makeup. I’ll go through the basics and show you simple techniques that you can use at home every single day. And even better, these techniques take only a few minutes to do.
Here’s what you’ll learn at this makeup workshop:
- Eyeshadow application techniques. A practical step by step guide on how to apply eyeshadow on your eyes. I’ll show you how to apply each product using simple techniques that you can easily replicate at home on yourself every single day. Trust me, you don’t need a tonne of products like so many tutorials on YouTube show you!
- A very simple eyeliner technique that you can do in 1 minute.
- How to make your eyeshadow last all day long.
- What eyeshadow colours will really enhance your eye colour so you don’t have to waste money on products that don’t suit you anymore.
- The different types of eye shadows and eye shadow palettes and how to choose the perfect one for you.
- The different types of mascara explained and how to choose which one is best for you. Plus I’ll show you the correct way to apply mascara (it’s much easier than you think).
- The ONLY eye makeup brushes that you really need and how to use them.
- How to clean your eye makeup brushes, how often, and why it’s so important.
- Plus some professional tips & tricks from me that you can use in your everyday makeup routine.
- In addition, you’ll receive all of the notes with everything you’ll learn at the workshop so that you can always refer back to them whenever you need to.
WORKSHOP DATE: Friday 6th October 2017
TIME: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
LOCATION: Westend English, Heimeranstraße 62, 80339 München
REGISTRATION FEE: Eur 46 per person
Please feel free to bring along your own makeup products too as well as a mirror. Even if you don’t want to use your own makeup products, or if you don’t have any at all, don’t worry. I’ll have plenty of products available for you to use at the workshop.
There are only a limited number of places available for this workshop. So it’s best to book as soon as possible, in order to secure your place.
How to reserve your spot:
To reserve your place, you can send me a message at email@example.com or here on this contact form.
Remember, MAKEUP SHOULD MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU, ONLY EVEN MORE RADIANT & BEAUTIFUL.
I can’t wait to see you there and to see your natural beauty shine. xo
Terms & Conditions:
Your place at the workshop is only secure once your registration fee has been received. The registration fee must be paid at the time of booking. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled workshop date.